Employer’s Name: American Roofing & Construction, LLC.
Position: Project Manager
- Consult with supervisors, owners, and contractors to discuss work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Schedule construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Inspect projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations, building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Prepare progress reports, budget estimates, and cost tracking reports.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
- Organize and direct activities regarding the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Determine appropriate construction methods, labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites, and develop quality control programs.
- Ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed to avoid damage, accidents, and delays.
- Prepare contracts agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Direct and supervise construction, workers, and contracted craft work.
- Implement modified plans in response to delays or bad weather.
- Communicate plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Perform pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, feasibility, energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related. 2 years’ experience as Industrial Designer or related position.
- 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BUDGETING, CRM, SALES AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT.
- 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN CAD PROGRAMS.
- 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN READING PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS.
- KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROOFING INDUSTRY, MATERIALS AND ROOFING SYSTEMS.
Travel Requirement: 100% availability to travel between the following states for various contracts: Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Colorado, and abroad when attending trade fairs or other events such as training courses.
Location of Employment: American Roofing & Construction. 2889 Sollie Rd. #520. Mobile, AL 36695
To apply: submit your resume and job history to email@example.com